THE BLS PROVIDER INSTRUCTOR COURSE IS FOR INDIVIDUALS INTERESTED IN TEACHING CPR.
If the course date(s) listed below do not work for you, please choose the "I will call to schedule my classroom session" below!
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Prepares instructors to teach all AHA CPR courses, including Heartsaver, BLS Provider, and First Aid.
COURSE LENGTH: Eight hours, with a DVD presentation, practical application, written test, and skills test. Following the completion of the initial instructor course, instructor candidates must separately schedule a:
- Class observation to observe a BLS Provider course being taught by a Healthline faculty instructor
- Class monitoring to prove competency with presentation skills and group leadership skills.
- Current BLS Provider certification - If you do not have a current BLS Provider certification, please choose "BLS-PC" add-on when registering.
- Candidates must also be aligned with a training center. Healthline will contact you following registration to complete the alignment paperwork.
PRICING (non-refundable but can be transferred to a course scheduled at a later date):
- BLS Instructor Course: $300
- **BLS Instructor Manual: $45
- **BLS Provider Manual: $20 (candidates that have taken the BLS Provider course through Healthline should have a copy of this manual already)
- **BLS Instructor Essentials Online: $30
**The BLS Instructor Manual and the BLS Provider Manual are the required manuals for the BLS Provider Instructor course , and the BLS Instructor Essentials Online must be completed prior to attending the Instructor Candidate Course. If you would like Healthline to provide you with the manuals and the online key, please choose them as an add-on when registering.
Please contact Healthline at (414) 282-4532 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions before or after registering.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.